- This ice breaker has been designed to accommodate students of a level 2 or 3—those who already possess English skills, though you, the teacher, can modify it to fit any skill level.
- Even though this activity is intended to be an ice- breaker, it nonetheless embodies key elements of grammar (e.g. has + past participial; the verb “to be”, etc.) and different nouns (e.g., cats, dogs, Starbucks, chicken, etc.).
- The words are simple, yet students will be introduced to new words.
- Students can practice pronunciation
- Students can also make their own Bingo Boards.
Made by Robert Platt